This glaze is delicious! It would be good on chicken, pork or fish. We used tuna steaks and it was on point! Definitely make again! My hubby hates mustard but LOVED this! We served with steamed butternut squash with vegan butter, salt and pepper.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
I found this recipe for cream sauce by the Pioneer Woman. It was very yummy. I made a few changes to make it gluten/dairy free.
1. No parmesan
2. I used Prego Traditional bc I didn't have time to make my own.
3. I used coconut cream instead of heavy cream.
4. I bought homemade gluten free dairy free Fettuccini.
5. I used Earth balance vegan butter.
6. Omit sugar bc coconut cream has a little sweet taste already.
It was perfect to celebrate Star wars day with my family ❤️
This coffee cake is the best in the world maybe even the galaxy...or universe! My hubby made this for Easter and it quickly became the favorite special breakfast! He made it for new for Mother's Day bc he knows I'm now obsessed!