O and I made these for her teachers for Christmas. She loves to pick out the iron on colors and push the cricut cut button. She is my little craft buddy.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Monday, December 4, 2017
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Monday, November 27, 2017
I am in love with my ninja coffee maker. I. Mean. Obsessed.
2 Ninja Single-Serve Scoops (or 2 tablespoons) ground coffee
1/2 cup almond milk
2 tablespoons dark chocolate coffee sauce
2-3 tablespoons peppermint simple syrup
Crushed candy canes
Size: Cup setting
1. Place the ground coffee into the brew basket. Set a mug in place to brew. Select the Cup size; press the Specialty Brew button.
2. While the coffee is brewing, place almond milk in another mug and microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, froth for 15 seconds.
3. When brew is complete, add chocolate sauce and simple syrup. Whisk to combine.
4. Pour frothed almond milk into brew coffee mixture.
5. Top with whip cream and crushed candy canes.