Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bible Inspiration

Akiane Kramarik, Age 8
"Prince of Peace"
For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow.
~Hebrews 4:12

I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
~ John 14:27

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
~ John 16:33

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
~ 1 Peter 5:7

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
~Philippians 4:6

God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
~John 3:17

All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on him the sins of us all.
~Isaiah 53:6

Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.
~Ephesians 4:32

So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.
~1 Timothy 6:8

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit zaps a person's strength.
~Proverbs 17:22

Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.
~Ephesians 5:2

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.
~Romans 4:10

They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for them.
~Psalm 112:7

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.
~Romans 8:38

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
~Psalm 103:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment