Sunday, May 27, 2012

DIY Grill Rubs and Seasonings

This is a super fun gift for a man in your life!
I found all of these seasonings all over the place and a few creations of my own.

Perfect Gift for My Father In Law :0)
Homemade Seasonings, salt and pepper grinder, skewers, and a packet with instructions, wine suggestions, meat suggestions for each seasoning
Side View
My Label making helper :0)
He made himself a label that said "I love Meggie"
He made Allie a label that said "I love my Mommy"
He made me a label that said "I am very loved"
I really REALLY <3 this man!
SWEET POPCORN SEASONING
4 Tb Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
Instructions for Use: Prepare 1/2 Cup uncooked kernels.
Stir 2 T oil on popcorn and sprinkle 1 Tb of seasoning. Enjoy!
BROWN SUGAR RUB
1 Tb Brown Sugar
1 Tb Salt
1 Tb Paprika
1 Tb Chili Powder
1 Tb Ground Black Pepper
Use on Pork or Beef 
GREEK RUB
4 tsp Oregano
3 tsp Onion Powder
3 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Cornstarch
2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
2 tsp Beef Bouillon
2 tsp Parsley
Use on Chicken or Pork
COPY CAT RED ROBIN SEASONING
2 Tb Paprika
2 Tb Salt
1 Tb Garlic Powder
1-1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1-1/2 tsp Onion Powder
3/4 tsp Basil
3/4 tsp Cumin
3/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 pinch Celery Salt
Use on French Fries, Hamburgers, and Chicken
GARLIC BREAD SEASONING
1/4 Cup Powdered Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tb Garlic Powder
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Parsley
1 tsp Marjoram
Instructions for Use: Cut one loaf of Italian bread in half length wise. Spread with 1/4 Cup of  butter softened. Sprinkle with 2 Tb of Garlic Bread Seasoning. Broil 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment