|DIY Lotion Bars|
Use by rubbing in between hands, the heat of your hands make the top layer warm so u can use like lotion!!
3.5 oz Shea Butter
3.5 oz Coconut Oil
1,000 ui Vitamin E
1. Line your crock pot with a crock pot liner.
2. Combine all ingredients above in crock pot. Polk a hole in the vitamin E capsules and squeeze contents in crock pot.
3. Turn Crock Pot on high and wait about 1 hour. Once it is ready it will be all liquid.
4. Using a 1/4 Cup pour the hot liquid into your molds or lined cupcake trays.
5. Place in freezer for 30 minutes and it will be easy to pop them out of the trays.
6. $11.91 made me 30 molded flowers/ and 2 large cupcake liners!
|Step 4...silicone molds|
|Step 4...Cupcake liners|
|Store in air tight container with wax paper in between layers!|