1 tub Vaseline
1 package of Kool-Aide
Lip gloss containers
- Put 1 cup of Vaseline in a small pan.
- Heat the Vaseline in a pan on the stove until completely melted, stirring every minute or so. It took me about 4 minutes for it to all melt and it will be a liquid when ready.
- Let cool to room temperature (about 15 mins or so), and then stir in Kool-Aide package. Stir until crystals are dissolved.
- Pour into lip gloss containers and leave 2 hours until completely solidified.
- $4.37 made me 8 oz of Lip Gloss and it was fun to make!
|I used travel size pill containers.|
|I also filled up a gift card tin so I could leave it on my dresser to use at home.|