Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fictional Man Crushes

Well, I have been in isolation for my radiation since last Thursday and after watching an amble amount of movies and reading the Fifty Shades of Gray series, I have decided to write my top 10 of Male Character Crushes as a fun past time.


10. Legolas - Lord of the Rings
9. Jack Dawson - Titanic
8. The Phantom of the Opera
7. Christian Grey - Fifty Shades of Grey
6. Damon Salvatore - The Vampire Diaries
5. Heathcliff - Wuthering Heights
4. Rhett Butler - Gone with the Wind
3. Jacob Black *my poodle would be proud* - Twilight
2. Eric Northman *the vamp lover in me* - True Blood

AND

1. Mr. Darcy *sigh* - Pride and Prejudice

1 comment:

  1. Ryan Gosling not making this list is the upset of the year! Much less with Jacob Black at #2...

    Good call on Rhett Butler.

    ReplyDelete