Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#2 Bollinger Champagne

Fun Facts
  1. Known as James Bond Champagne, it has been featured in 11 James Bond Movies
  2. "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad.  Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty." - Lily Bollinger
  3. Established in 1829
  4. In Britain Bollinger is know as "Bolly"
  5. Bollinger is one of the few champagne houses to do fermentation in oak barrels
Price for Special Cuvee
$69.99 for 750 ml

Alcohol Content for Special Cuvee
12%

Review of Special Cuvee
Is a very beautiful gold color and tastes of a tart red apple. This Champagne is worth the money and a try after all it is James Bond approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment