- Nicolas Feuillatte first started as a coffee and cocoa importer
- Favorite of Jackie Onassis, Sophia Lauren, and Lauren Bacall
- Inherited a vineyard in 1976 and wanted to create a champagne to reflect his own personality
- Every year Nicolas appoints an artist of the year to create an original work to reflect the brand
- Is active in Eco-Conception, AIDS and Cystic Fibrosis Charities as well as a Local Food Bank.
$35.99 for 750 ml
Alcohol Content for Brut
This smells and tastes like one!
At first this champagne is very bitey, but as you go on the taste seems to soften.