Thursday, January 22, 2015

What I Actually Used from my Hospital Bag

My labor and delivery was a crazy whirlwind and I ended up with a c-section.  Here is the list of things I actually used from my hospital bag.

BAG FOR BIRTH
Birth Preferences (5 copies)
Goodie basket for nurses - give when you give them your birth plan
Insurance Card and License
Money for Vending Machine
Phone Charger
Camera/Charger/Extra SD Card
Baby Book
Pictures I want after birth list

BAG FOR MOMMY
Call List for after birth
Folder and Pen for Baby Documents
Slippers
Robe
3 pairs of large PJ pants
3 Jersey Tanks
Sleeping Nursing Bra x 2
Pump
Going Home Outfit
Plastic Bag for dirty clothes
Glasses and Case
Shampoo
Conditioner
Lip Balm
Body Wash
Razor
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Face Cleanser Wipes
Q-tips
Hair Ties
Brush
Deodorant

BAG FOR BABY
Going Home Baby Outfit
Photo Shoot Baby Outfits
Receiving Blanket
Car Seat & Instruction Manual

BAG FOR DADDY
Snacks for Daddy
Toothbrush
Deodorant
3 Changes of clothes
Slippers
IBUProfin

No comments:

Post a Comment