A trip to the dollar store and I made this chore chart for my toddler!
1. I took a dry erase calendar and cut off 2 columns.
2. Use permanent marker and draw pictures of the chores.
3. Put clothes pins on all chores.
4. When they complete the item, remove the clothes pin. We put ours in a little old snack box.
5. At days end, if all chores are completed, Olivia gets a coin for her piggy bank.
Super easy and great for teaching responsibility. O loves it and does it through out the day :)
**the heart is for playing with kindness and the star is for listening**