Saturday, March 18, 2017

Truth or Spoof: Essential Oil Scent Sachets

So I wanted to make an alternative to potpourri and Downey beads for my sachets. I don't like my family breathing in any potentially hazard fumes but I want my closets to smell non stuffy! So I turned to Pinterest to help solve my issue. I came across 2 great options that are both affordable. The question is, do both work? If yes, does one work better than the other? So I decided to do a Truth or Spoof on this. I put the rice in one closet and the cotton ball in one closet. In one week I will re-evaluate them and update this post.

RICE SACHET
1/4 cup of rice
4 drops peppermint
4 drops lemon
4 drops lavender
Combine in bowl and spoon into 2 sachets. Pull string to close tightly.

COTTON BALL SACHET
1 super large cotton ball
Place the following drops on cotton ball:
4 drops peppermint
4 drops lemon
4 drops lavender
Place cotton ball in sachets. Pull string to close tightly.

**keep all out of reach of children**

No comments:

Post a Comment